Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Good News...and Bad News

Hello, lovelies! Happy March!
 
I've got some good news and some bad news. Let's cut right to the chase and get that bad news over with, shall we?

The Bad News: The Unbound Series
After four solid months of working on it, Tors and I have decided that we need to put aside Dash's Unbound series for now. Why are we shelving it? Even after all the work we've put in, it's just not meeting our high standards, and being professional writers, we don't want to put out something that we're not 110% proud of. We also value our readers too much to give you anything but our best work. 

I am so sorry about this. I know some of you have been waiting and waiting for Dash. I cannot tell you how much we both hate to do this, but rest assured that we will pick up Unbound again because we love Dash, Wren, and the members of No Man's Land. We want to see their story come to life, but we both need a little time and distance to clear our heads so we can come at it fresh and truly give it our best.

The GOOD News: A Completely New Series!
We've just jump started a project Tors and I have been dreaming and scheming about for months—a series of standalone books about a group of 5 or 6 twentysomething friends. These are smart, funny, and sexy books—hot and steamy romantic comedy. Think Sex and the City meets Friends meets Gilmore Girls

We're writing the first two books concurrently and will release them at the same time in May or June 2015.

The first book focuses on Ever, a wedding planner thrown into pulling together her BFF's wedding at the very last minute. The whole group of friends meet up for a week on an exotic island to celebrate the wedding, and Ever is trying to balance girl-time and getting the event organized by the end of the week, all while trying (and failing) to not fall for her BFF's older brother. Of course, everything that can go wrong does. But something *cough*the Guy*cough* goes very, VERY right. ;-)

I am so excited about these new books. Tors and I both have a deep love for romantic comedy, but often miss the sexy stuff that usually isn't there in rom-coms. So I'm a little bit thrilled to be creating these smexy, funny books.

And I can't wait for you to read them!

So...I'm so sorry about Unbound, you guys. You have no idea. But I hope you'll understand. 

<3
Jins



No comments:

Post a Comment